Yes, I did receive this - so hopefully an indication all is good.Same here - Congratulations your keeping Diamond for 2023 - had a stay Mon-Wed at Hilton MEL LQS - I night award, 1 night paid, tacked with Amex Spend 300 Get 60 offer Nice pre-arranged upgrade to Permier Corner Room 9th floor - nice room floor to ceiling windows, living area bathtub (a bit small for me as 6ft3 when I did my Dead Sea salt bath) Brekky Continental plentiful - avoided the $5 coffee and $10 copay for hot brekky for Diamonds No wlcome gift but had early checkin and late 1pm checkout

How long after your stay did the email come through?Same here - Congratulations your keeping Diamond for 2023 - had a stay Mon-Wed at Hilton MEL LQS - I night award, 1 night paid, tacked with Amex Spend 300 Get 60 offer Nice pre-arranged upgrade to Permier Corner Room 9th floor - nice room floor to ceiling windows, living area bathtub (a bit small for me as 6ft3 when I did my Dead Sea salt bath) Brekky Continental plentiful - avoided the $5 coffee and $10 copay for hot brekky for Diamonds No wlcome gift but had early checkin and late 1pm checkout
AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements
Hopefully they record it as a night for you! For these kinds of requirements I would check-in and then just not check out the next morning, or do it via the app, where available.I ended up booking a stay at the Doubletree on Flinders st at $179 for last night. Popped in after dinner to check in and then checked out 30 minutes later.
That's dangerous - I have seen reports that such can be interpreted as "not a stay".I ended up booking a stay at the Doubletree on Flinders st at $179 for last night. Popped in after dinner to check in and then checked out 30 minutes later.
That's dangerous - I have seen reports that such can be interpreted as "not a stay".
YMMV
You may be OK, but would have likely been better to leave the keycards in the room and call this morning to check out.
Backpacker smashes through the minibar, charges it to credit card on fileI'm surprised there isn't a website that matches up hotel status seekers with backpackers looking for cheap hotels.
Would obviously be against the rules, but easy to implement.
Backpacker smashes through the minibar, charges it to credit card on file![]()
It wasn't me (or maybe it was - I'll never tell), but I may have gifted some of my staff in India & Malaysia to a stay here and there, just to see what a potential corporate hotel option is like, first handI'm surprised there isn't a website that matches up hotel status seekers with backpackers looking for cheap hotels.
Would obviously be against the rules, but easy to implement.
Happy ending?Received an email receipt which said “ hope you enjoyed your stay “ so should be okay![]()
I stayed at the Hilton Surfers Paradise for one night on Monday 29 March 2023 for my status stay and the room had a stocked mini bar.I cannot remember the last time I stayed in a Hilton with a stocked mini bar.
