14 Oct 2025 1:00PM (AEDT). The forums will be closing at 1:15pm (AEDT) for routine maintenance. We expect the site will be unavailable for about 10 minutes. Can you please logout of the system. Apologies for any inconvience.
Back to Atlantide. It is our favourite dinner venue.Sat next to 2 delightful divorced ladies. One was born in Adelaide but moved to the USA as a child the other a Canadian. Here the daily menu.
The night's wines.
Both good wines. Mrsdrron began with the beef tartare and caviar whilst I had the Tsar cut salmon which was excellent.
I then had the poached pear salad again very good.
For mains Mrsdron had the salmon and I the beef Wellington. Both excellent.
For desserts Mrsdrron had the pavlova and I the bluebery chocolate crumble. Both good.
Thursday morning and we arrive in Tarragona. A large port area with the Cruise port quite a distance to the Port gate. No walking to and from the ship here.
Several ships waiting offshore.
We were off to Mountblanc and the Poblet Monastery. It is not a very scenic city. but a long line of seafood restaurants near the fishing harbour and seafood market.
Then you pass a few kilometres of petrochemical works.
Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!