Am I right that this product is no longer offered by Citi? Tried accessing the link in this thread, goes to a 404 Page Not Found and the product is no longer listed under Loans menu in the Citi website.
Thank you @Mr H - without the sign-up bonus, not attractive, eh?It appears to still be live but without a sign-up bonus.
Citi Personal Loan Plus
Citi Personal Loan Plus can provide the funds you need to improve your home, go on holiday or deal with unexpected expenses. Find out more about our competitive personal loan rates and apply online.www1.citibank.com.au
I don't need a loan, but won't mind the 150K VA points ...It could be attractive if you needed a loan. Competitively priced, relatively lite interest and flexible in the repayments. The ability to redraw will also be attractive to some.
Then you’re not exactly their target market. They dropped that promotion like a stone.I don't need a loan, but won't mind the 150K VA points ...
I didn't need a loan either but I did need 150k VA points! Thank you Citi and I am open to any more promotions of a similar ilk.I don't need a loan, but won't mind the 150K VA points ...
Yes, me too. But I could never see how the maths in this one stacked up from Citi’s perspective. Paying incentives worth $1,500 for business worth $200 set up fee and interest on a $5,000 loan over five years at 8%.I didn't need a loan either but I did need 150k VA points! Thank you Citi and I am open to any more promotions of a similar ilk.
Give it three weeks and your points will land. That's what happened to me with the Citi Rewards card 60k VFF offerAn update: just got an email from citibank asking for my VFF#
Some of the early adopters had to wait a long time for points. More recent ones seen to have been much quicker.Give it three weeks and your points will land. That's what happened to me with the Citi Rewards card 60k VFF offer
Fair but from after a few experiences with banks where my points took 3 or 4 months to come thru, I discovered that upon applying for said card they had put my QFF name in the incorrect format like G Smith, instead of Greg Smith.Some of the early adopters had to wait a long time for points. More recent ones seen to have been much quicker.
Fair but from after a few experiences with banks where my points took 3 or 4 months to come thru, I discovered that upon applying for said card they had put my QFF name in the incorrect format like G Smith, instead of Greg Smith.
Ever since then, I've called them up as soon as card has arrived and activated and made sure it was the right number and in the right format.
No onerous delays since.
Obviously, but same principles apply as in them recording your Velocity or Qantas number.This is not a credit card.
Obviously, but same principles apply as in them recording your Velocity or Qantas number.
Sure sure mate. Expert on here while I'm expert on OzBargain, what gives.No they don't - as a read of this thread would show.
