• 14 Oct 2025 1:00PM (AEDT). The forums will be closing at 1:15pm (AEDT) for routine maintenance. We expect the site will be unavailable for about 10 minutes. Can you please logout of the system. Apologies for any inconvience.

How long does it take to transfer citibank points to Velocity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhazelbrown

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2010
Posts
23
Does anyone know how long it takes for points to go from Citibank to Virgin Velocity? I did the transfer online in the citibank app on Sunday and still haven't seen anything arrive in Velocity?

Thanks!:confused:
 
It took 24 hours (1 business day) for my very first transfer to Velocity earlier this week...
 
Well done M@rco Polo! Have to say the problem with mine had been the naming convention. You actually need to use the precise name on the Velocity membership card. I had just put my surname, rang them up they fixed it, I had to do it again, and it took me over a week all up. Rookie mistake I suppose. I look forward to future transfers to be of the 24 hour variety now. Thanks all for the help on that one.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.

Currently Active Users

No members online now.
Back
Top