• 14 Oct 2025 1:00PM (AEDT). The forums will be closing at 1:15pm (AEDT) for routine maintenance. We expect the site will be unavailable for about 10 minutes. Can you please logout of the system. Apologies for any inconvience.

Your chance to see Boeing’s 787 Dreamliner in Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice way for QF to find out who you are on here... :-)
There goes your anonimity.

I do not post anything here which I would not say directly to QF.

Most comments posted here are opinion only and I believe you cannot get sued for stating your opinion (no matter how misguided that opinion may be). Where you can get in trouble is if you are posting information which is simply not true or a severe misrepresentation of the facts. If you are are doing this, may be you should not be posting here anyway.
 
Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Sorry, was responding to Drews question of choice. I have heard nothing the same I'm guessing as everyone else.
 
Not heard anything either wish That red Roo would put us out of our misery lol :)
 
IF a AFF were to " accidently " leave a bottle of Red Roo's favourite tipple.........no he would succumb to bribery and corruption :-)
 
Some of those leaving comments obviously can not count - note the max 25 words in the competition...
 
I have done just the entry at AusBT. I figure if I win that one, it was meant to be, and I'll have to fly to SYD to see it :P
 
Red Roo is currently looking at all AFF accounts, people who have made negative comments about QF in the passed 6 months will miss out....

It may take a while..... :lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.

Currently Active Users

No members online now.
Back
Top